The following are merely a few of Daniel C. Herr’s achievements in Employment, Civil Rights, Education, Personal Injury, and Small Business litigation. Many case resolutions are confidential, and therefore cannot be published on this website or elsewhere.
– Surgeon defeats former medical practice’s non-compete breach of contract claim contending Surgeon owed $200,000 in liquidated damages. Read Decision Here.
– Daniel C. Herr achieves recovery of more than $173,000 on behalf of vice president denied remunerations after he resigned. Read Opinion Here.
– Daniel C. Herr reaches confidential settlement on behalf of former director-level employee alleged to have been denied bonus.
– Former Blades, Delaware Police Corporal Defeats Motion to Dismiss in employment constructive discharge lawsuit. Read Opinion Here.
– Daniel C. Herr successfully defends couple through three-day trial in defamation and malicious prosecution lawsuit, subsequently upholding the victory in the Delaware Supreme Court. Read Decision Here.
– Former hospital employee survives motion to dismiss her Delaware Whistleblower’s Protection Claim, the Court finding that she reasonably believed that bullying was a violation of the law. Read Decision Here.
– Former district employee successfully defends motion to dismiss in employment constructive discharge lawsuit, a Federal Court finding that the employee was a third-party beneficiary to a collective bargaining agreement between the district and a union. The Court concluded that the employee adequately alleged that the district repudiated this agreement by failing to abide by its complaint procedures.
– Daniel C. Herr wins case after two-day trial against competing restaurant alleged to have violated restrictive covenants associated with an asset sale.