Delaware Commercial and Trade Secret Litigation: Daniel C. Herr regularly represents individuals and businesses in trade secret, breach of contract, and other business litigation matters. The Firm is one of a few in Delaware willing to engage in business or commercial litigation on a contingent basis (meaning the firm does not get paid unless the client obtains a recovery). Dan has achieved millions in recoveries and liabilities avoided. Below are summaries of a few pertinent matters:
– Surgeon defeats former medical practice’s non-compete breach of contract claim contending Surgeon owed $200,000 in liquidated damages. Read Decision Here.
– Defense verdict on behalf of a construction-development firm after three-day jury trial (avoiding liability in excess of $120,000), also winning counterclaims for non-payment.
– Recovery of more than $173,000 on behalf of vice president denied remunerations after he resigned. Read Opinion Here.
– Complete dismissal of former hedge fund manager’s claim to nearly $1.1 Million in back pay and benefits. Read Decision Here.
– Victory after two-day trial against competing restaurant alleged to have violated restrictive covenants associated with an asset sale.
Dan represents individuals and businesses throughout Delaware and Pennsylvania, focusing on Wilmington and New Castle County, Dover and Kent County, Georgetown and Sussex County, and the Greater Philadelphia Area. Contact us for a consultation.