Delaware Commercial Litigation and Collections Lawyer: Daniel C. Herr regularly represents individuals and businesses in collections, breach of contract, and other business litigation matters. The Firm is one of a few Delaware attorneys willing to engage in collections and other business engagements on a contingent basis (meaning the lawyer does not get paid unless the client obtains a recovery). Daniel C. Herr has recovered millions as well as avoided dramatic liabilities on behalf of his clients. Below are summaries of a few recent matters:
– Surgeon defeats former medical practice’s non-compete breach of contract claim contending Surgeon owed $200,000 in liquidated damages. Read Decision Here.
– Daniel C. Herr achieves a defense verdict on behalf of a construction-development firm after three-day jury trial (avoiding liability in excess of $120,000), also winning counterclaims for non-payment.
– Daniel C. Herr achieves recovery of more than $173,000 on behalf of vice president denied remunerations after he resigned. Read Opinion Here.
– Daniel C. Herr obtains complete dismissal of former hedge fund manager’s claim to nearly $1.1 Million in back pay and benefits. Read Decision Here.
– Daniel C. Herr wins case after two-day trial against competing restaurant alleged to have violated restrictive covenants associated with an asset sale.
Daniel C. Herr represents individuals and businesses throughout Delaware and Pennsylvania, focusing on Wilmington and New Castle County, Dover and Kent County, Georgetown and Sussex County, and the Greater Philadelphia Area. Contact us for a consultation.